Rooco warrants that the Moitessier HAT (and Moitessier HAT 2, or generally “HAT”) will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of shipment of the HAT to you, the Customer. In the event of a defect covered by this limited warranty, Rooco will, at its option and free of charge to Customer, repair or replace.
ROOCO’s LIABILITY ON ANY WARRANTY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID. ROOCO SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF
DATA, REVENUES, SALES, BUSINESS, GOODWILL OR USE.
What does this limited warranty NOT cover?
Rooco has no obligation to repair or replace in the following instances:
- If the alleged defect arises because Customer has altered or repaired the HAT without the prior written consent or authorization of Rooco;
- If Customer did not follow any applicable instructions for proper storage, usage, or maintenance of the HAT;
- If Customer has failed to notify Rooco of any defect where the defect should have been reasonably apparent on inspection;
- If the alleged defect is in fact not a defect but result of misinterpreted or wrong usage; or
- If Customer fails to notify Rooco of the defect within 12 months of shipment of the HAT to Customer.
This limited warranty does not cover the cost of shipping the defective HAT to Rooco for repair, or the cost of shipping the repaired or replacement HAT to you.